Sunday, December 29, 2013

Some of my favorite Christmas things...

Christmas is over...  All that build up and it's over!  The decorating, the parties, the baking, the gifts and now it's over!  I'm not really ready for this!  I want a few more days to enjoy some of my favorite Christmas things.  It took me years to collect all these prized and cherished possessions, now I want to show some of them to you and maybe you will see why I love them so much.  Please indulge me and forgive me for being so nostalgic.

First I want to show you my front door and the entrance to our home.  This is what people see first so I like it to look warm and inviting.  This was taken on a freaky night that it happened to snow - it almost never snows in our city and for Christmas, how special is that!

Welcome to our home!
Just inside the front door is where Santas can hang their hats!
Then you are greeted by our Mr. Snowman! 
And this is our beautiful Christmas tree.  We needed a skinny one for  the space we have!
The stockings are hung by the chimney, with care!
The guest room is all cheery and ready for guests!
Our Cheery Snowman welcomes anyone who joins him on the back patio!

And now, I guess it's time to say Merry Christmas to All and thank you for sharing some of my favorite things!

No comments: