Saturday, February 2, 2013

Since You Asked!

Happy Groundhog Day!  I was asked if I had a recipe to celebrate the day.........  My first suggestion is Chili made with pork sausage.  Hubby John quickly dubbed it Road Kill Chili.  Well,  that must come from his long and dark past.  I checked the Internet and here is what I came up with.  Someone else originally had this idea but it's a good one and quite clever.  I sure hope spring comes early this year, I  would like a nice long spring and some warm sunshine, since you asked.


        Groundhog Day Dirt Pie 
1 box of instant chocolate pudding 
4 chocolate graham cracker squares 
Mix pudding according to package directions. Place into four bowls. Crush graham crackers into crumbs (and resembles dirt). Sprinkle crumbs on top of the pudding. On a Popsicle stick, draw the face of a groundhog with a felt pen...stick into the pudding! 

No comments: